The LEO-NET community consists of (traineeship) mobility experts from Higher Education Institution’s international offices, (traineeship) mobility consortia, traineeship experts from career services, student counselling services, alumni centres and other traineeship- or international HE-mobility related organisations.
Membership is institutional, though it is the representatives of the member-institutions who keep the community agile.
Our shared ambition and common interest are clearly reflected in LEO-NET’s mission.
Together we prepare youngsters for the future and create leverage for employability. We address common challenges in our work: also sharing successes. Together we form a breeding ground fostering new ideas and concepts, developing strategies for improvement. Most of the members are involved in the (EU) educational mobility schemes and other opportunities that promote qualitative internships on a non-commercial basis.
The specific expertise of each member can be found in the community platform (members only).
LEO-NET empowers the members by
- offering communication channels and opportunities to exchange expertise, knowledge and inspiration
- peer learning and training modules
- maintaining communication lines with policy makers on different levels, in the (EU) educational mobility schemes and other opportunities
- launching new ideas that bring the common goals within reach
- the community platform and regular meeting opportunities. Exchanges of views and lively discussions are indeed part of LEO-NET’s DNA.
Input of the members is of the utmost importance and highly valued, in particular when we prepare for policy papers to the European Commission and during our meetings.
Joining forces is our credo, together we can achieve more