Call for proposals Thessaloniki April 1-3, 2020
LEO-NET is happy to announce its Call for Proposals for the Annual seminar, April 1-3, 2020. The seminar will be hosted by the University of Macedonia located in Thessaloniki, Greece. Participants are invited to hand in proposals for sessions on any topic in student/graduate traineeship mobility, sustainable careers via the Leo-Net website till Monday, November 25, 2019. Topics include for example:
- Organisation of Student/Graduate mobility
- Recognition of traineeship mobility
- Quality of traineeship mobility
- Added value of Erasmus+ Consortia
- Career services to enhance the employability of student/recent graduates
- New educational concepts
Type of sessions:
- Sessions offer the opportunity to introduce a new concept, idea or findings in a concise way. Sessions are 30 or 60 minutes and have two predefined formats: a panel hosted session or a roundtable discussion. Alternatively proposers can choose to follow a format of their own. In all formats it is important that sessions allow time for questions and answers, as well as audience participation.
- Ignite© Sessions are a concept where a couple of speakers are given a strict five minute timeslot each to present on a specific theme while their PowerPoint presentation automatically advances every 15 seconds. The idea of the presentations is that they will ‘Ignite’ the audience on a subject, to generate awareness and to stimulate thought and action on the subjects presented.