For nearly 20 years LEO-NET is active in the field of traineeship mobility and traineeship consortia. This as an international network connecting experts from mobility consortia, International Relation offices, career centers, student counselling services.
All sharing the collective ambition to boost students and young graduates for sustainable careers in a globalizing, inclusive society where each talent counts.
Right from the start of LEO-NET (1999) consortia have been embraced and valued for their specific role in enhancing European traineeship mobility.
Currently the European Commission is working on the design of the successor of the present ERASMUS+ Programme. Therefore many of our Consortia members are convinced that extra attention for the role of Consortia is at stake (cf. chapter 1 in the position paper drawn up by LEO-NET in October 2017).
If one or more of the following questions are applicable to you
- Do you recognize the added value of Traineeship Consortia in the Erasmus+ Programme and in its successor?
- Do you have concerns about the present situation of Traineeship Consortia and the often restricted conditions they are working under?
- Do you have good ideas and suggestions about improvements which could be included in the new Erasmus Programme and would you like to discuss them with peers and a representative of the European Commission?
- Do you want to learn directly from a company what their needs are?
- Do you want to discuss with us the benefits on different levels of Erasmus+ Consortia for (HE) institutions and companies?
- Are you interested to translate those benefits together into TOP 10 recommendations for existing and future Consortia?
- Are you interested in how we can further extend and shape a Community of Consortia?
The Programme will start at 09.30 (registration and coffee at 09.00) and closes at 17.00
- Venue: Universiteit Antwerpen – Stadscampus | City campus Building C – room 2.03 Entrance via: Prinsstraat 13 2000 Antwerpen – Belgium
- Fee (including coffee/tea during breaks and lunch) LEO-NET members € 80; non-members € 105*)
- Travel and hotel information can be found here
*) Become a member and profit immediately from the reduced fee applicable for Leo-Net members.