HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER?
Membership is institutional and amounts to € 295,00 per calendar year. The investment of a single institutional membership fee allows up to 5 people of your institution to connect directly to the network and the LEO-NET activities, with a discount on the seminar fee.
LEO-NET is a non-profit organization. The member fees are used to cover secretariat expenses, technical support and to organize the activities.
New members / member institutions are most welcome. LEO-NET strives for expanding its network over Europe. Non-EU institutions may enrich the network.
Candidate members apply via the registration form, indicating their motivation, their possible added value to the network and their specific topics of interest in LEO-NET’s activity field.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
What do we expect from our members?
Our members contribute to the strength of our network. They have mutual access to an important pool of expertise. Active participants keep the community agile and make the network grow stronger.
Members can contribute by exchanging knowledge, experience and good practices, but also by sharing their questions and challenges. Their input and cooperation are highly valued.
5 good reasons to leave YOUR COORDINATES in the contact form
- Would you like to be kept in the loop of our activities?
- Would you like to participate in our events as a guest speaker?
- Are you looking for (international) trainees and would you like us to spread your traineeship offers?
- Are you looking for a partnership or cooperation?
- Do you come across interesting research or other articles in the field?
Thank you for keeping us posted!
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us!