7 Reasons to join LEO-NET
- To become part of a unique association & network in the field of higher education, because of its specific action radius related to international traineeship mobility. It is also unique in it’s informal though professional approach.
- To profit from LEO-NET facilitating the exchange of knowledge and good practices to feel inspired and empowered in your daily work via a proven solid network and member community.
- To keep yourself informed on multiple levels; LEO-NET has strong communication lines with decision makers and partners. This will help you to get the bird’s eye view on the field.
- To support your institution or organisation to join a pool of > 20 years of adequate knowledge and expertise, available for advice and support.
- To get in touch with fellow members via the community platform (members only) and via the LEO-NET meetings; a breeding ground for cooperation and synergies.
- To expand your network of your fellow experts on a regional, national and transnational level. Meet virtually and alive during the yearly seminar.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER?
Membership is institutional and amounts to € 295,00 per calendar year. The investment of a single institutional membership fee allows up to 5 people of your institution to connect directly to the network and the LEO-NET activities, with a discount on the seminar fee.
LEO-NET is a non-profit organization. The member fees are used to cover secretariat expenses, technical support and to organize the activities.
New members / member institutions are most welcome. LEO-NET strives for expanding its network over Europe. Non-EU institutions may enrich the network.
Candidate members apply via the registration form, indicating their motivation, their possible added value to the network and their specific topics of interest in LEO-NET’s activity field.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
What do we expect from our members?
Our members contribute to the strength of our network. They have mutual access to an important pool of expertise. Active participants keep the community agile and make the network grow stronger.
Members can contribute by exchanging knowledge, experience and good practices, but also by sharing their questions and challenges. Their input and cooperation are highly valued.
5 good reasons to leave YOUR COORDINATES in the contact form
- Would you like to be kept in the loop of our activities?
- Would you like to participate in our events as a guest speaker?
- Are you looking for (international) trainees and would you like us to spread your traineeship offers?
- Are you looking for a partnership or cooperation?
- Do you come across interesting research or other articles in the field?
Thank you for keeping us posted!
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
LEO-NET – secretariat
Eindhoven University of Technology
Atlas floor 10
P.O. Box 513
T +31-(0)-40-247 4336
Registration number Chamber of Commerce: 56612842